Our Values & Facilitation Style
SteerRight provides quality community-based services through active involvement of the individual, family, and local community.
- Life coaching for children and young people, families and communities
- Empowering young ones to become community activators and champions of positive changes to communities
- Healthcare services empowering communities to take control of their health and general wellbeing
- Community development activities which bring together and promote cohesive and tolerant communities
- Active learning schemes that will bridge skills gaps to empower people to add value to their lives and to others around them
At the heart of the successful community (family, organisation or business) is the ability to link individual needs to the overall synergistic vision. Here are some of the benefits of our workshops and coaching:
- Getting people to perform at their best
- Bringing out their creativity
- Acknowledging their experience
- Enabling people to learn as they go
- Engaging a sense of responsibility
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” is at the heart of what we teach, through:
- One-to-one coaching; Why ‘self-worth’?
- Self-esteem, self-worth and self-respect workshops for groups, also parents, teachers and organisations